About this blog

Incoming BYTES
contains highly variable subject matter including commentary on the mundane, the extraordinary and even controversial issues. At Incoming BYTES
we want YOU to think...if you dare...

Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D is for Dog


     

D is for Dog.
Of course our loyal readers will agree it is logical to add that double -D  (DD)   is for Dog(s).  
Did I have a choice?
                           ........er......No,  I have two.    

 It's just as well.     What would they do if they weren't  Dually?  Chase bunnies?  Of course, that's dog stuff.
See?  They're trying to dominate and destroy decorated doggie-toys. Isn't that  dedication?

Tilly and Ebony doing 'Dog Stuff '



 
Our dogs, Tilly the Tall (TTT)  and Ebony the Short (ETS)   are special and expect to be treated like they're part of the family.   







                              They  play deviously like a pair of twins,  --or "Double Distractions" as Uncle Mac might add when spouting all that  double D doggerel  about Farm Girl, a whole shed-full of diversions,  bunnies, busting onions and such.
 In his own words,  "Ya know, I got so many visitors,  sometimes the place is a veritable shed-full of Doggone-Devious Doughnut-Dibblers".  
 He further advises  "It's so much fun I oughta' sell coffee and  franchise the place."
"I'd call it the 'Double D' "  he whispers as he hands me a dozen dividing onions.

Back at the ranch even the devious dog(gies) finally admitted the distracting bunnies in  Mac's shed would be a delightful diversion.
 See what I mean?  Now we have franchised double 'D's on the brain and haven't even dallied our way up to the coffee-shop for a double-double to go yet.
For some reason, TTT and ETS  keep begging for double doughnuts and winking at each other.  Go figure.  The world's going to the Dogs.  
Well, for  D- Day anyway Woof!
   


Is that incoming I hear?

4 comments:

  1. Deviously delightful! And the dogs are adorable, too!
    Red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Red! The dogs said 'woof woof' which in dog language means 'cool Lady' " ":)

      Delete
  2. Terrific post and thanks for mentioning the shed! Dogs, and dog-like critters, are just the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mac, I thought you would like it. I smiled a lot when I wrote this. I'm with you on caring about dogs and pets --they certainly are the best! Thanks again Mac! I really enjoy your blog..it's great! ~R

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated ! No SPAM allowed.